305-389-7192 | firstname.lastname@example.org
University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill Graduating May 2020
Major: Media and Journalism, Advertising Concentration | Minor: Cognitive Sciences
Universidad Complutense – Madrid Fall 2018
● Study abroad through UNC & IES | Courses: Methods of Creativity, Psychology of Communication
Université Grenoble Alpes Summer 2017
● Study abroad through UNC | Courses: Genetics, French
UNC Institute for the Arts & Humanities Chapel Hill, N.C.
Event Assistant Jan 2019- Present
● Assist event coordinator with at least 5 events per week
● Manage event registration, invoice processing and budget tracking for events and programs
Lotsa Stone Fired Pizza Chapel Hill, N.C.
Brand Ambassador Jan 2018- May 2018
● Strategically targeted populations of UNC to promote Lotsa’s newest location in Chapel Hill
UNC Center for Slavic, Eurasian, and East European Studies Chapel Hill, N.C.
Event Coordinator Apr 2017- May 2018
● Designed promotional material for courses/events throughout campus
● Assisted in the preparation/data gathering for the T6 grant proposal
● Set up events on-site event management of events with hundreds of participants
Sunshine Florida Tutoring Miami, F.L.
Tutor Jan 2016- May 2017
● Provided in home private tutoring services to foster care children
Real Academia de Bellas Artes San Fernando Madrid, Spain
Marketing Intern Sept 2018- Dec 2018
● Marketing/Social media data investigation of 35 museums in Spain
● Campaign management for RABASF’s events and temporary exhibitions
Alpha Phi Sorority Chapel Hill, N.C.
VP of Marketing Sept 2017- Jan 2018
● Oversee Directors of Social Media, Parent & Alumnae Relations, and Merchandise
● Developed a marketing plan for 2018 school year with 2
● Attended Alpha Phi Int’l Southern Quadrant Leadership Conference in Feb 2018
HYMN Magazine Chapel Hill, N.C.
Designer Sept 2017- May 2018
● One of the founders of UNC’s first news and lifestyle magazines
N.C. Student Latinx Initiative Chapel Hill, N.C.
Mentor Aug 2017- May 2018
● Promoted higher education to Latinx high school students throughout North Carolina
UNC Visitor’s Center- First Looks Program Chapel Hill, N.C.
Tour Guide Aug 2017- Dec 2017
● Gave 20+ tours to middle schoolers and teachers to promote higher education by showing them a college campus & its resources
Adobe Illustrator/Spark Pages/Photoshop/Premiere Pro
CMAA/First Aid/CPR Certified